Charcoal Prices around the world have been increasing fast during the last five years. There are many factors that have a direct influence on the charcoal market prices.
First, climate change. Inconsistent rains in most of the countries producing and exporting charcoal had a devastating effect on charcoal prices. South East Asia and Indo-china were profoundly affected by Typhoons and heavy monsoons during the past five years. And the excess of rain in the region delays the harvesting process for raw materials.
Moreover, the raw material drying and carbonization process required for charcoal production has increased drastically, due to the very high air moisture.
Apart from climate change, the United Nations Sanctions towards the illegal charcoal trade from Africa, especially the charcoal from Somalia, Sudan and most recently from Nigeria, had a very deep effect on the charcoal market prices, especially to the Gulf and UAE region. The main buyers of illegal charcoal from Africa.
There still some African charcoal been smuggled from Africa to the Gulf and UAE countries, but their prices are losing competitiveness since they now treated as contraband.
We recommend trusting only certified charcoal manufacturers. Here are some of the benefits of doing business with us:
We are a Thai-Japanese company with more than 15 years of experience.
High-grade charcoal for professionals only. Only the very best charcoal for Barbeque and Grilling.
Our charcoal is produced locally in Thailand for the international market. And is 100% legally harvested, manufactured and exported.
We can totally customize our production to your needs, we offer customized lump cut sizes and packaging options.
- We are a Thai-Japanese company with more than 15 years of experience.
- High-grade charcoal for professionals only. Only the very best charcoal for Barbeque and Grilling.
- Our charcoal is produced locally in Thailand for the international market. And is 100% legally harvested, manufactured and exported.
- We can addapt to your needs and create your own packaging.
- Prices are negotiable depending on the volumes. Payment terms are flexible.
- Minimum order: 1X40FT HC.
- Leading time: from 20 to 30 days.
Our prices are FOB and the loading ports are Bangkok and Laem Chabang.
Several packing option for your charcoal product, fully customized packaging options. Packaging variations we have are:
- PP bags. White PP bags with inner PE Bag, no printing.
- Carton boxes. Every carton box with inner PE Bag and 1 color printing.
- Kraft bags. 2 layers and in printing in color.
- Picnic pacl. PE transparent bags 1kg-2kg + Master PE bag 20kg, without printing.
For full specifications and charcoal prices for all of our products, please check our data sheet with pictures and details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the Charcoal Prices Negotiable?
What are Payment Terms?
- The payment terms are:
- Advance payment (TT)50% by bank wire and balance against copies of the shipping documents.
- 100% LC at sight, with a minimum amount of USD15,000.00.
Can you accept ODM and Customized Packaging?
Carton Boxes, PP Bags, and Kraft Bags.
Lead time and transit time?
We normally ship our goods from Bangkok or Laem Chabang port. Estimated Transit time as below:
- Japan, Korea, China: 7-10days
- Australian and New Zealand: 25days
- Dubai: 14days
- Bahrain: 24days
- Qatar: 24days
- Oman: 24days
- Saudi Arabia: 24days
- Kuwait, Lebanon: 25days
- Jordan: 25days
- Israel: 23days
- Turkey: 24days
- Iran, Iraq: 24days
- Greece: 27days
Charcoal Shipping Documents?
- BL – Bill or Lading
- PL – Packing list
- CO – Certificate of Origin
Some countries will require these documents to be legalized. Please let us know if you need legalization.
Charcoal loading capacity per container?
Do you need a Palletized Loading?
Do you need Master bag or master cartons?